Altered Mouse Swap – Part A Swap Due Date: Monday August 19, 2013

Mail Call ~

Helloooooo all....

Well Mail call for today is : Gerry and Daughterofdot....The Mousies are just so cute ~ well done girls and thank you for the gifts and Host cards....

I am pretty someone offered to print me the mice but I can find no evidence of it!!!! no computer at home and the phone can o nly do so much!
but THANK YOU WHOEVER that was-I really really appreciate it. I did finally get it to copy and paste here at the library-had to use a different program than I tried last week. It is in B&W but I can doll it up, and maybe get it printed at the scrapbook store tomorrow in color. \
thanks again!

Catladybj, it was me, I did wonder what happened..LOL It's ok if you have to do them in black and white thats fine. If you get them in colour even better.

I will PM my address to you so you don;t have to wait for me to send that which will give you a little time.

Glad you didn't give up!

Mail Call ~

Hi All, Mail call for today ~

I have adorable cards from Jean9 and Rockingnbearranch! Thank you girls and I thank you for the hostie card!!

D-Dazzled - Umm I think I am lurking in that swap for now, I am working on some stuff... but you never know..LOL

Hi Catladybj - I tried to send you an PM but your storage is full..LOL you will have to delete some things or subscribe here to get more space.

REMINDER: ALL OVERSEAS PLAYERS SHOULD NOW HAVE SENT YOUR CARDS - MAIL WILL TAKE THE 10 DAYS LEFT TO GET HERE. Thank you!

LURKERS BEWARE - Any Lurkers who want to play you need to say so now and post your cards posted asap to get here on time....LOL

Sheala.draws they are gorgeous..LOL and if they went in the mail last week they will indeed get here in time. Don't you fret, all is well. Unless the postie steals them of course...LOL

Just waiting on a minor few to arrive now... how good is that!!

Back
Top Bottom