Altered Mouse Swap – Part A Swap Due Date: Monday August 19, 2013

MAIL CALL ~ I have gorgeous mousie cards from D-dazzled71, Thank you for the hostie card too and Yes they are perfect for no mojo being present....LOL!!

OMG - I just realised this is due on MONDAY!! LOL

I know one is still in the post ... How are you other two going or are they in the post too??

Oh My Goodness gracious me - to use one of my quotes "I am so far behind I must be coming first!!!! - my brain totally forgot these were due today - Extension 2 major works were due last Friday so I spent the whole week reading and editing for my students before final submission. So the long and short of it all - mine aren't done and therefore I will have to withdraw - talk about cutting it fine!!!!!

Oh Dear Jonquil, your poor brain must be really tired by now... never mind I will with draw you, no consequences for forgetting we all do that! LOL

DmyTLadybug you are right they are fabulous! I know I still have one in the post and it didn't arrive today, as with all my swaps they get swapped out with the help of the girls on Thrusday nioght at our scrapbooking group.... so that straggler or two might make it yet!

LOL They will Cathy.

~ Mail Call ~ I have an envelope from CatladyBJ - Just in time and wonderful mousies too!!!

Just waiting on Shealadraws now.....and she posted them in time, I just don't know where they are in the post....LOL Maybe tomorrow....

~ No mail today......Would anyone mind if we waited one more day to see if shaela's cards turn up tomorrow? If not I will go ahead and swap them out tomorrow....

Sorry Sheala no cards in the mail today...... I will start to swap these ones out on the weekend ready to mail on Monday and if they come Monday they can still be swapped out... *sigh* dramas..dramas.... I am only letting you get away with this cos I know you mailed them ages ago and they should have arrived in time....I can have patience...LOL

Back
Top Bottom