April 2018 Pick-A-Theme, due June 25, 2018

Yay, two APC groups! I just remembered the PAT now and was delighted to see there are still spots.

I'll take one in group 5 to begin with - will reconsider a second group if they don't fill up.

Card and theme TBA.

I´d better take the last spot in APC-group 5, before it fills up :)! So may I play, please, and my theme is Dr. Seuss´Children´s Books and characters. The suits and numbers are P1 - 2 of hearts, P2 - 2 of spades, P3 - 2 of clubs and P4 - 2 of diamonds.

Welcome to the new players!

Thanks to those who have given me themes and/or cards.

Fandanie, Miss, JudyLee and dithespy please give me themes and/or cards soon.

and last 2 things..............

spots left...

group 4 has 1
group 6 has 3
group 8 has 5

waiting to hear if there is any interest in another HD/HP group? or enough players for another any media or APC group.................

Decisions, decisions...... so many themes I love! So - I think I'll choose a celestial theme this time. Thanks!!!

Yikes, I figured that was generic enough... (literally just stick a girl in a red hood)... Actually, could I do that? Theme-- girl wearing a red hood?

If not, I will come up with something else tomorrow...

Yikes, I figured that was generic enough... (literally just stick a girl in a red hood)... Actually, could I do that? Theme-- girl wearing a red hood?

If not, I will come up with something else tomorrow...

yes you can ask for a girl in a red hood

I know Little Red Riding Hood is easy but she is a character and according to the description of generic/regular themes "(Real people or characters in books or movies are not regular themes!"

I will add your theme...........

I'll join group four, field journal page (birds, bugs, botanical etc.) for my theme. Here's an example of what I mean (only less complex, of course): https://www.instagram.com/p/BJynBeXBFw5/ If this isn't "generic" enough, I'll do vintage botanical.

Last edited:
everything to here should be on page 1

there are 3 spaces left in group Group 6 - APC's ~ Any Media ~ Any Theme

and whatever is requested 1st for group 8 is what it will be changed to.......................

My APC theme for group 5 is Postage Stamps of Famous Women. I realized I still need a few cards for this old deck! P1 5 of Clubs, P2 7 of Clubs, P3 10 of Clubs, P5 A of Clubs, please.

IF you have plenty of choice in postage stamps, feel free to check my APC ad (link in signature) to avoid duplicates in the postage stamps you use. But this is not something I expect you to do.

Looking forward to creating with everyone's cool themes!

Amapola, just sorting through my stamps and wondering - how about a stamp that has a famous woman on it, but also a famous man? Or would you prefer just a woman on her own? I have both kinds, so it's not a problem...

Back
Top Bottom