ATC ART DOLLS- MIXED MEDIA - due July 6th

I have some mail arrive while I have been away. I will acknowledge these tomorrow when I have some time. I am just unpacking and getting my animals sorted tonight.

MAIL CALL

Wonderful cards have arrived whilst I have been away. They are all gorgeous and thank you everyone for the extras you have sent for my collection. I love making art dolls - hopefully I will get to make some more before the end of the swap.

I will leave itraders etc later but here are the cards I have received:

Sarnie
Norma Jean52
Ihica
Bluesky
Esew123
Hally

Only a couple of days to go until swap day.

You shouldn't worry Bluelesley. 8 days from you to me is good with a weekend included in the time.

MONICA, love your art dolls which arrived today.

Off to leave you all itrader if I haven't already.

Only 4 doll sets to arrive

I have swapped out all the fantastic cards you sent in for this swap. Thank you to those of you who included an extra for my collection.

Your returns should be with you in the next 10 days and I am sure you are going to enjoy them. Don't forget itrader for me and You rock for those who made your cards.

See you in my next swap.

Hugs
Cathy

Hurrah my Art Dolls flew into London - Thank you Cathy1 for such a fun swap !

Thank you Normajean52, SunTrade and goatgirl for your dolls - you all rock but the system won't let me leave 'You Rocks' for SunTrade and goatgirl right now - I will try later !

Last edited:
Mine arrived! I guess a couple days ago actually but I found them in my recycle pile thanks to my daughter NOT paying attention, lol. Thank you Fandanie, Bluelesley and Monica!

Back
Top Bottom