ATCS; Open Media LET THE MUSIC PLAY due August 30

arcana, Your wonderful old world ATCs arrived yesterday, too. Thank you for the extra; all the goodies & your comments. They are appreciated...

Hi Ferretgirl,
My musical creations went in the post to you on Thursday, or maybe Friday......all the days run together sometimes. Anyway, you should be getting them in a few days max!! Hope you like your hostie!
tootles,
Della :):):)

Hi Della, Thanks for letting me know; I'll be on the look-out. It is hard to believe that it is almost time for them to be due. The time went by fast on this swap for some odd reason...

Just a reminder. All names in the swap are linked so that you can go to each artist's name that you received from; click on their name & it will bring up their (usually) very first post & the You Rock button. That way it is easier to give out the points rather than having to go through the whole thread & find everyone. If you have any questions; please feel free to private message me & I can help you out with it.

Elena, Your very nicely done ATCs arrived yesterday. Thanks for the sheet music; that will come in handy!!

Della, Your also nicely done ATCs arrived yesterday, too. Thanks bunches for the extra & for the used postage. Fun stuff I can use later=)

Waiting on one more set & I will be getting these out in the mail to you all soon. All names in the front page of the thread have been linked so that you can pull up the name of the artists you received from. This will pull up the You Rock button on one of their posts. You can also pull up the name of hosts that way to give ITrader. If anyone has any questions about doing either part; let me know. You guys did an awesome job on this swap!!

I mean "you guys". Geez, I am feeling a little loopy this morning. Took my niece school clothes shopping last night & am exhausted beyond exhaustion.

Ferret Girl - May I please borrow your post 163? Its very well written and I am up to that in one of my swaps too! LOL

Sure, Mouseit. I find it so much easier to link artists than to have to go through all the threads which can definitely be time consuming if it is a big swap. Besides, everyone likes to get a little "love" in their mailbox=)

To our fearless leader, you are MOST welcome for the little extra doo-dads, I am VERY pleased you can use them!! :):):)

Back
Top Bottom