ATCs; "THE LITTLE PEOPLE" due date: March 19th

Wow, Valpita, You are a fast one, I can tell=) I will look forward to seeing you in the mail then...

Cool! Glad to have you in the swap, Karlz! Yep, you can put them in the same envie; just don't forget to send two envies for me to return to you in unless you want to wait until both swaps are over & then send them both then? Let me know how you want to work it....

I've been lurking for a while but I have my cards drawn so may I join now? I sketched my little/magical people is that OK? I'll need your address so I can send them to you this weekend.

Okay, peeps; got a technical question!! Does anyone mind if I change the medium on this swap to All/Any media? I've had several people ask me if it is okay to draw & was told by the higher ups that I should see if it is okay with everyone else before I change the way artists do their ATCs. Please give me some feedback or Private Message me if you want....

When a swap says "mixed media", I thought that would include drawing plus anything else the artist chose.
So I am okay with changing this swap to all/any media.

I guess I would be okay with it ... one of the reasons I was excited about the swap was that it was forcing me to do some mixed media rather than handdrawn. I was considering doing some handdrawn elements, but looking forward to playing with some other media again. As long as I get to play with what I originally joined for, I'm good with it. :)

I thought mixed media meant any type including hand drawn also. I'm happy with any type of card so it is ok with me!

definition: Mixed media, in visual art, refers to an artwork in the making of which more than one medium has been employed. For example, a work on canvas that combines paint, ink, and collage could properly be called a "mixed media" work.

:) so, basically, you can collage & add handdrawn elements on top, or paint and then draw or collage on top, etc. etc. You are "mixing" different mediums on one piece. :)

Okay, I changed the medium from collage/Mixed Media to Any/All. I don't know if that will bring more players in or not but we can hope, right? jaw, I fully intend to mix yours with collage/mixed media since you would prefer that for this swap. It is not a biggie to me if people request things like that; I am flexible like that=) Ha Ha Ha

I appreciate that. Using and receiving different techniques are what I was looking forward to. Thank you!!! (I will probably be all inspired to draw some for my own gallery!):)

Received some great ATCs from Blancolobo yesterday. You did really good!! Just out of curiosity, is that a two-headed giant?

Back
Top Bottom