August 2022 Pick-a-Theme PAT Swap~Due October 7

Please sign me up for group 3 found poetry.
I would like the card to be house shaped otherwise it's artist's choice.
I have read the rules and understand this is a no withdrawal swap.

I would love to get that last spot in group 4 - APCs.
Theme: Bicycle(s)
P1 Queen
P2 Queen
P3 Queen ♣
P4 Queen ♠
P5 me

Thanks for adding an APC group

Last edited:
Can my theme for group 2 be Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (TV show), please?

Monroy, do you want both characters on the card and which version (Disney, Tim Burton, Tenniel)?

Is it too late to change my theme for group 2 to Poirot? It would fit the general theme set much better.

I'm sorry, dithespy, I can't change the themes once picked in case anyone has started their cards. Thanks for your understanding.

I haven't begun my Group 2 yet. If other group members say the same, I don't mind changing dithespy's theme to Poirot.

Last edited:
Nice set Elliejaybird! Love my ballerina. Curious, what media did you use, looks great.

I finished my group one cards. They are not going out in the mail yet because I will send them when I finish my group 4 cards. But I wanted to post them now so that the people receiving them can let me know if I need to try again before I send them. I don't usually join hand drawing PATs because I'm not comfortable with my drawing skills, but I thought this time I'd stretch myself and join the easy one. (Thank you other players for actually choosing reasonably easy themes!) I hope you all like them, but I won't be offended if you want me to try again (I really want you guys to be happy). . .

View attachment 234115 View attachment 234116 View attachment 234117 View attachment 234118

I applaud you for challenging yourself this way! My ballerina is just fine thank you, and I really like all the other cards as well.

Back
Top Bottom