August 2022 Pick-a-Theme PAT Swap~Due October 7

Please sign me up for group 3 found poetry.
I would like the card to be house shaped otherwise it's artist's choice.
I have read the rules and understand this is a no withdrawal swap.

I would love to get that last spot in group 4 - APCs.
Theme: Bicycle(s)
P1 Queen
P2 Queen
P3 Queen ♣
P4 Queen ♠
P5 me

Thanks for adding an APC group

Last edited:
Can my theme for group 2 be Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (TV show), please?

Is it too late to change my theme for group 2 to Poirot? It would fit the general theme set much better.

I'm sorry, dithespy, I can't change the themes once picked in case anyone has started their cards. Thanks for your understanding.

I haven't begun my Group 2 yet. If other group members say the same, I don't mind changing dithespy's theme to Poirot.

Last edited:
Nice set Elliejaybird! Love my ballerina. Curious, what media did you use, looks great.

I finished my group one cards. They are not going out in the mail yet because I will send them when I finish my group 4 cards. But I wanted to post them now so that the people receiving them can let me know if I need to try again before I send them. I don't usually join hand drawing PATs because I'm not comfortable with my drawing skills, but I thought this time I'd stretch myself and join the easy one. (Thank you other players for actually choosing reasonably easy themes!) I hope you all like them, but I won't be offended if you want me to try again (I really want you guys to be happy). . .

View attachment 234115 View attachment 234116 View attachment 234117 View attachment 234118

I applaud you for challenging yourself this way! My ballerina is just fine thank you, and I really like all the other cards as well.

Back
Top Bottom