August PAT, open theme, due Oct. 8th, 2020

WOW such talented artist here. I received my group 2 cards. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my cards. My Marie Antionette are all different but you can still tell it is her. Thank you Josiesuelupin, Terri F, Miss and karenr........such talent. thank you ...and to our hostessTSMarie . Pat are a lot of hard work but well worth it.

Checking to see if you have my cards. According to USPS, they were delivered yesterday.

Checking to see if you have my cards. According to USPS, they were delivered yesterday.

Hello Allegrae! Yes, your cards have arrived. So sorry I didn't get a chance to check them in. I will do so after I get the mail today.

~Mail Call!~
Allegrae,
your cards have arrived and have been officially checked in! :)

I received my wonderful Group 1 Sunflower cards today. I-traders have been left. Thanks for our host and all the Group 1 players!!

I also have received my whimsical owls from Group 1, love them! ITraders coming soon.

Last edited:
Hello Folks, I believe that all players should have their cards by now. If you have not yet done so, please make sure to leave iTraders for me as your host, and for your fellow group-mates. I will be archiving this thread in a couple of days. Thanks so much for playing, and best wishes to you all! :)

Back
Top Bottom