Behind Door #1, Door #2, Door #3 Due – April 19, 2013

AWESOME cards, BridgetV.
Wonderful assortment of styles and themes.

Can't wait to see these cards in real life.
Thanks for posting pictures.

Awesome cards Bridget, I love the telephone one with superman in it. :)
In fact all the ones posted to the thread have been great, I love Catbs' bird in a cage as well. I am really having a hard time deciding my favourites, but I know I will love what ever Vicki sends as all the cards have been fabulous so far.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, but time has gotten away from me and I'm going to have to withdraw from this swap.

Today has been a fantastic mail day.
I received doors from papersaga, scwk0511, kanteachart, BridgetV, mhitchock, and Hanne Alice.
WOW - what a stack of mail!!!

AWESOME cards received from Liss.

Wonderful, clever, and unique cards.
You did a wonderful job on the doors, and an even more spectacular job on what was behind the door.
The post eaters in the mailbox made me laugh -- out loud.
The microwave card is wild, and the attic door is perfect.
LOVE the way your mind works.

Thank you so much for the extra postage.

I must withdraw. I wasn't happy enough with my cards to send them in. Thanks for the inspiration though! I just ultimately wasn't proud of my products. :/

have you received my cards yet Vicki, haven't notice anything saying they have arrived

I received your cards on March 26
I gave you an itrade on March 26 indicating that your cards had arrived
I updated the first post of this thread on March 26 indicating that your cards had been received and the date.

Perhaps you missed my itrade, and my PM to you. :0(

I checked your itrade listing and my itrade to you indicating that your cards have been received for this swap is shown.

All cards have been received.
Minnesota received 12-22 inches of snow the last few days (depending on where one lived) so everything slowed down a bit, and I was house-bound all day Friday.
Consequently, all cards have been sorted and are ready to be mailed out.

Returns will be mailed out Monday.
Hopefully US participants should start receiving their cards by the end of the week.
International participants, unfortunately, usually have to wait a little longer to get their returns.

Thanks to all of you for some absolutely stellar work. The submissions were AWESOME. I loved the cards you sent in and it was obvious a lot of effort went into creating them! I can't believe all the wonderful, unique, and creative ways many of you depicted front doors, back door, attic doors, and doors in trees, spaceships, cameras, microwaves, and other spots too numerous to mention. Thank you!

When your cards arrive, please remember to give iTrader (to me) and "You Rock" rep points (to the players whose cards you receive in your returns). This is a great way to say thank you for the card, and also then everyone knows where their creations ended up.

Thanks again for participating.
All the cards were AWESOME!

Last edited:
Happy mailbox! My returns came today. Thanks to Vicki for being a great host. I love my returns. Thanks to mnscheu, valpita and Mhitchcock for the wonderful cards. Going to leave rep right now.

I got my cards today and I love them all! I have a special spot for international cards because I've never traveled. Thank you scwk0511(Hope), Hanne Alice, and Gloria!! You all did amazing jobs! And thank you to a great host!!

Back
Top Bottom