Chinese New Year - Year of the Monkey, Due January 30 2016

I apologize for the delay, miloccpep, but I just collected mail yesterday, and your cards were not among the group.
It is too early for today's mail, but I will let you know as soon as your cards arrive.

It snowed overnight, with three inches to the north of us, and 4-7 inches to the south of us, and we are into the count-down to Christmas, so mail volume is on the increase.

All I can do is tell you to try to not worry, and again, I will let you know as soon as your cards arrive.

Spectacular cards received from jacij.
Each one is so beautifully drawn.
Thank you so much for including a hostie card.
I have no idea how I will choose one.

Oops! Got the dates wrong! My cards went postal today, hope they arrive safely. Hope you like them, had tremendous fun creating them. I will be posting details on my blog later ......

Cool use of Fortune Cookie Fortunes.
I will watch for your cards, and let you know when they arrive.

USA CNY postage stamps

I've been disappointed the past few years when the USPS releases the Chinese New Year postage stamp on CNY instead of before so they can be used for CNY greetings. I suspect it will be the same this year. This is all I have seen about the 2016 stamp.
http://fox6now.com/2015/12/30/diverse-topics-something-for-everyone-in-usps-2016-stamp-program/

stamp4.jpg

Great ATCs, and thanks for the heads up, TrinaLD.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom