Chinese New Year - Year of the Monkey, Due January 30 2016

I agree.
This cold has kept me inside much more than usual, and I have been crafting.

Thanks for letting me know about your cards.
I will watch for them tomorrow.

Welcome, Pelikat, both to this site and to this swap.
I signed you up.

There have already been several postings of cards created for this swap, and there are also links on the first page to give you some ideas of what others are doing.
If you have any questions, please ask.

Please note that all cards have to be IN MY HANDS by January 30, so please create your cards and get them mailed as soon as possible so I will receive them by due date.

FAB cards, LucyMc.
Cannot wait to see them in person.

They should get here in time.
We are past our most recent National holiday (last Monday, with all mail movement stopped), and we don't have another National Holiday until next month, so I anticipate quicker delivery times.
I will let you know as soon as your cards arrive.

FAB cards received from TrailRider and TrinaLD.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

OK, sign me up. I just started working on the first card and coincidentally the hubby is playing Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey" on YouTube - lol CUT the monkey :)

Lovely,
Great monkey---not your usual monkey.

No, in fact he is a kinda creepy monkey. He was on a flyer at work for some math Symposium (snooze) in China so I snatched it off the bulletin board after the event was over. Good piece to grab and I knew I'd use it some day :)

Your work site sounds fascinating.
Every so often you mention tidbits about pictures you find there.
Fun!

Workplace Fodder

Yes, I work at a University, therefore I am privy to all sorts of junk mail and various notices and flyers posted about. Needless to say I check out boring magazines and journals which can contain some great images, even if their subject matter is - oh, say Political Science or something equally uninteresting to me :)

Your work site sounds fascinating.
Every so often you mention tidbits about pictures you find there.
Fun!

Back
Top Bottom