Colorful Southwest Swap! | Due June 20

I'm sorry for the late post, my cards came day before yesterday. Thanks first to our hostess EraserQueen (I may have to fight you for that title!!) and thank you to my artist: Ladywater snake, acacia rose, spineoffafish, stlbarb, Novasmem, and Wyvernslan. off to rock you ---

A big thank you to Ethereal_sheep, RhondaCat 64, stitchenwitch, trini70, DADAology, & Eileen McGroarty for your wonderful cards! This grouping of art is special to me as I live in the Southwest, and have been delighted with your interpretations.

Off to leave iTrader and rep.

Blue skies and Blessings,
FireRaven

Received my fantastic cards from Bright-Spark, stitchinwitch and wyvernsian. All are beautiful and make a lovely matched, orangy tryptic together!! Love them all! Thank you Eraser Queen for hosting such a fun swap!

Uggghhhhh..this is the hardest wait ever....I've been excited for this swap,seems like forever..Mr. postman what have you done with my returns...

Bright-Spark and hokeycokey, yours were returned because they needed 4 extra cents each :eek: (My fault not yours!) So I'm re-sending them tomorrow!

Acacia Rose, I just got you SASE in the mail today! Your cards will go out tomorrow :)

Novasmem: Have you gotten your yet?

HokeyCokey and Bright-Spark: Your envelops had postage added and were sent last monday :)

Yay!!! received beautiful cards today from tutuglenna, nancy, okwiccan, camcas, terryart and ladywatersnake. thanks for hosting this original swap EraserQueen!

no, and I have'nt received a ransome note either..
HAHAHAHA

Well that stinks, even folks in Europe are getting theirs! I taped everything securely, so unless there was something wrong with your address, I can't imagine why they aren't there yet. :huh: Bummage.

Has anyone else in the States not gotten theirs yet?

They are here, they are here....Thank you EQ...for reposting them
Great returns from Stlbarb, Ethereal Sheep and Eileen...

YAY! Yeah, it was weird, they showed up in my box, with the envie torn... You wrote your address and mine on it correctly, so I have no idea how that happened. Glad they made it safe the second time!

Back
Top Bottom