Colorful Southwest Swap! | Due June 20

Would either of these fit in your swap?
(Since these are digital, I'd mount them on cardstock and add something more.)
I love cactus flowers!

Hi Lois! those images are beautiful! I LOVE the blue and white and yellow, so peaceful. I want to keep cards flat for the most part, so please avoid any 3d embellishments lol. ALSO.......

these images woukd make great image transfer candidates. I would experiment with that technique to stay away from pure digital. here is a link to learn more, click this text (its pretty easy!) I have nothing at all against digital art, I even trade for it, but I don't accept pure digital in my swaps for two reasons: 1) not enough people make digital art and 2) a number a people seem to only want to trade digital for digital, and I have no way of knowing who in the swap would like receiving it. I used to accept it, but people complained :( I can't handle that anymore lol.

I started working on this swap and its soo much fun because kokopelli's are one of my favorites. Living in New mexico I am inspired by all the south west.

Tutu, love 'em! I collect adobes and have a hard time finding anyone that wants to make any for me. I've got gobs of cacti (can never have too many), even have one very similar to this from you. Kokopellis, well I have a few. Now everyone knows why I joined this swap. I'm anxious to see what everyone else creates.

Last edited:
ooh gorgeous cards patti. the chili peppers is awesome a fave i must add....
but i love chili pepper art... :)

Maybe i'll wish i could get this card when returns are mailed out lol

I used to be queen of the "Red Hat Chili Peppers," a local chapter of the Red Har Society (now defunct). So I have bunches of things chili pepper related. But I particularly love this card myself.

Back
Top Bottom