Come fly with me - Due March 14th

fantasy firebird

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - cards to be with me 14th March (extended date due to move)
Signup/withdraw date - 28th Feb 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants unlimited

Come fly with me!!

This is a swop about flying. Whether you wish to use the idea of planes old and new, hot air balloons, birds, insects (with wings), fairies, pegasus or even anything you can think of that you put wings onto!! There are only a few very simple rules her:
You must submit a card that is worthy of being swopped out to someone else – if you have to think whether you would want to keep it and the answer is a resounding no, then my guess is that no one would want to receive it!! So the call is for people to do their best!!
The cards can be in any medium at all – I welcome all aspects of artistic endeavour!!
And finally, the theme is “come fly with me”, the card must depict something that is known to fly, or could now that you have given it wings!!

Please remember when posting to me from outside the UK that post can take up to 2 weeks to arrive – make sure that you send out in plenty of time!!

Finally – ENJOY

1. Fantasy Firebird
2. Teri - received
3. Mar - received
4. painted rose - received
5. SeaSong received
6. crazy4homer -received
7. grrrdjules - received
8. cerasparkles - received
9. jonquil - received
10. Natasha - received
11. belaymonkey - received
12. maxie23 = received
13. ria - received
14. stormarela - received
15. Castle36 - received
16. corrie04 - received
17. swmpangel - received
18. Talbona - received
19. jt29 - received
20. stacirobyn - received
21. sometomato - received
22. PurpleRealm - received
23. seekingforart - received
24. Eric23 - received
25. fingers - received
26. OrigamiGrace - received
27. cmarois - received
28. joey1220 received
29. Margot - received
30. hebrews1362 - received
31. micromummy - received
32. lisebu -received
33. woody - received
34. egrobeck - received
35. Mad Matter
36. Marlien
37. Marla412
38. caramwah
39. Kimberly fish
40. dooda received
41. ashleysuzanne
42. iamlillian - received
in the past week I received a number of cards from people. Whilst I kept the list up to date, obviously I did not post itrader!!! With some many participants I now don’t know who you were please can you let me know if you never received your rating. Please note that your ratings were carried over so if you received prior to the great exodus don’t ask for more LOL

Last edited:
Have you got my cards...yet? I know my silver inchies made it to freidaquilter and they were mailed the same day.

I have a PROBLEM!!! I sorted the cards out yesterday that surprisingly was the easy part!! LOL I have also copied all addresses - that took longer than expected LOL BUT one person form the UK didn't enclose a return address and I think she was a newbie!! I can't work out if she landed here so _ Does anyone know Woody and her whereabouts??

Hi I have received my cards this morning -from Margot, Teri and Castle36. They are lovely thanks. I have left rep points for Teri and Castle36 but I can't find Margot - has she changed her user name or has she not made it to the new site. Thanks again Kay - great swap x x x (off to the leave I-Trader point for you now hun) x

I got my wonderful cards in the mail yesterday!

I got my wonderful cards in the mail yesterday!

WOW! My cards were in the mailbox yesterday - at the same time as cards from a swap from Texas! Big thanks to the hostess! and to joey1220 for Peter Pan, seekingforart for Mariposa (beautiful!), and egrobeck for Barn Swallow (love it!) I will leave rep points as soon as I can! (Eileen -though I have one of your charms, I think this is the first card I have of yours!)

I got my cards, yay. I'll post my rep points tomorrow. My tummy is making me need t lay down for a bit just now.

Back
Top Bottom