DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due May 8,2019

and another 3 (+Host) using my punches.
Does anyone else remember the old TV show 'Laugh in'? My first card reminds me of the skit where they are all popping in and out of round windows delivering one liners, my 3rd card reminds me of various cartoons where people and things are caught in bubbles being blown.

My cards will be in the mail tomorrow. I made 3 (+Host) using my dies - I have a lot of stamp and die sets but I tried to use only dies that stood alone

AWESOME cards, Donnacr.

LOVE the elephants passing under the acacia tree silhouette.
I see that silhouette so many places, from lead ins to TV shows to background for quotes and words of wisdom.
SPECTACULAR colors!

FAB galaxy/planet card.
I remember those dies from some sun/moon/stars circle coins you created for another swap.
GREAT cards.

The giraffe and the underwater cards are so cool.
LOVE the backgrounds.
I have never used color burst power, and I have not even heard of Nuance powder, but you have inspired me to track them down and give them a try.

and another 3 (+Host) using my punches.
Does anyone else remember the old TV show 'Laugh in'? My first card reminds me of the skit where they are all popping in and out of round windows delivering one liners, my 3rd card reminds me of various cartoons where people and things are caught in bubbles being blown.

And more ATCs.
How wonderful.

Yes, I remember Laugh In with people popping in and out of round windows delivering one liners....So funny~!
Ooops......I am not that old.
I must have seen this in re-runs!......
Still sooooo funny!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know your cards are on the way.
I will tell you when they arrive.

If y’all like these cards, I’d love to join :)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=539988

1_BD1478C3-FB58-4E79-A3C5-5985BA039496.jpeg
1_56E157D1-FFE3-495B-9F81-1D3CE43FE072.jpeg

Last edited:
AmySi - love your Paris die cut!

Thanks for the kind words on my creations (PS I don't think that 'Laugh in' ever went to re-runs but we both saw it then ;))

SPECTACULAR cards received from Pithier and Karr311.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Back
Top Bottom