DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due May 8,2019

I am very sorry but I think I will withdraw from this swap. I am not at home at the moment and conditions here in Paris and also in England may prevent me from returning with enough time to complete.
So sorry.

This a card I titled SMITTEN, and you can see my lipstick all over the love of my life. (it is just ink, not really lipstick)

1_smitten.JPG

I know I made 7. So I forgot to take a photo of one. Here are 5 of my cards. I also made the coffee take out SMITTEN seen previously. I sealed the envelope and mailed, so now dang it what was the card I missed? I guess it will be a surprise. Oh, I know, it was one with a camera and not missing any moments.

Cool cards, CQ5.
Great assortment.
Wonderful butterflies and the "LOVE" postage stamp is perfect.
Cool fern and cactus cut out.
LOVE the kitty. You have a lot of cool cat die cuts.
Your teapot die certainly is different from my teapot dies...much more ornate than my set.
I am at quandary for my hostie choice.
Thanks for including one, and thanks for posting.
I will let you know when they arrive.
Can't wait to see your camera.

Last edited:
AWESOME cards received from Leydab and Donnacr.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Dynamite Dies and purrrrrrr ect punches ATCs received from CastleQueen5.
Cool cards!
Thanks for including a hostie card.

Returns went into the mail this morning.
OMG, you folks have such dynamite dies, purrrfect punches, and FAB ideas to create such AWESOME ATCs.
I really wanted to admire them all longer, but I was good, and mailed out your returns, even EARLY!!!!

Please remember to give an itrade to your host (me) and You Rocks to those that you receive cards from.
Thanks to everyone for playing.

Received my returns today. I've given out the you rocks and the iTrader. thanks for hosting this, Vicki Z.

I had to hunt for my old Sizzix machine. But I had fun cutting out acrylic poured paper. I might have done some alcohol inked yupo, too. I made these before we took a short trip to the big Island.

Back
Top Bottom