Fairies, goblins, trolls, mermaids and more!-Due July 25

Totally. Again, they don't have to be just like the ones you see. Let them inspire you to create your own creatures of the sort. Thanks and hope you join us.

so to be perfectly clear... this is not a spidderwick swap, right?
spiderwick illistrations are fabulous
and everyones cards are wonderfull,
however i would like to make my own creations
and do not want to dissapoint anyone expecting spiderwick creatures.

can i make my own or should i withdraw?
:nah:

I wanted you to become inspired by the Spiderwick Chronicles characters. They should be along the same type of theme. They don't have to be exactly like them. So fairies and creatures of the sort. Does that make sense? Hope that works for you still. If you are in doubt make your cards and post them. We will give you feedback. I bet they will be all good!

Lots of great cards being turned in! Great cards guys!

Love your cards, Teresa!!!

Here are mine, a pixie, a sprite, Bauer´s Troll and a Common House Boggart:

1_Spiderwick001.jpg
1_Spiderwick004.jpg

1_Spiderwick002.jpg
1_Spiderwick003.jpg

ok, well.... my work is more along the lines of world of warcraft, lord of the rings, shanara and just plain fairytale and fantasy art.

again the cards being post are devine!

OK, as a fantasy nut those all sound delightful! You are gonna post pics aren't you? You can just say words like LOTR and shanara and not post pics!

I sure hope you send that water character in your set kentuky!! Love that guy. Great set you made. All of the cards in the swap are looking so awesome. Evalila those are amazing too!! So happy this swap took off!!

Back
Top Bottom