Fantasy Tea Time - Hand Drawn/Hand Painted - Due June 17, 2017

Hi Jringling, for some reason my comment from the other day didn't post to the thread. Unfortunately your cards are considered prints and do not qualify for this swap. Thanks for your interest. If you were to hand draw your cards and each to be unique and original then you would be able to join.

Cute set Ann!

Hello lurker LucyMc, hope you decide to join the fun.

Welcome Fiorinda I will add you to the list now

Hiya folks! I'm going on my family vacation so I might be much slower to respond for a few weeks. For that reason I am going to message the current player list with my address in case anyone needs it.

Also please be sure to read the swap requirement carefully! This swap is for handdrawn/handpainted cards only. There are no embellishments allowed. That means all embellishment. no stickers, no stencils, no collage, scrappaper, please do not use glitter that sheds, glitter bombs are not pleasant (if you're a glitter lover I recommend wink of Stella brushpens it is an ink glitter that does not shed, once you use one you'll never go back to glitter). Also no text that you didnt handwrite yourself. Papercut is allowed ONLY if the addition was handdrawn by you and not a collage.

Thanks for understanding the need for a reminder on this as I would hate anyone to work hard on cards that wouldn't be swapped.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Ann stebbing, I absolutely adore that little gal on the red mushroom!!

londonont1 your cards arrived I am leaving your itrader now.

I'm not going to email the entire list my address after all just please message me for it when you're ready to send. I'll check my messages every few nights while I'm on my trip.

Wonderful Lazyshadows - I imagine those are bubbles of dreams floating around her as she enjoys that wonderful cup.

I'll add you to the list now!

@AlexRM15 and Ann_Stebbing both of your sets have arrived! Thanks so much ladies for the hosties! leaving your itraders now.

Back
Top Bottom