Flappers, Prohi’s, Mobsters and All that Jazz - Due March 20th

Welcome to the Speakeasy, Kstyles and Tandy! Care for some Brown Plaid? ;)

Wonderful Flappers, Mike! I especially am loving my cutie! :jiggy:

Great cards from Vicki Z came in yesterday! Thanks for the extra! :D

Very Cool, Elmabree! I have family down in the Troy area, but to this day, I still haven't made it to Greenfield Village. Definitely want to go though!

Welcome to the Speakeasy! :D

Hey, get in here, chicneek! Welcome to the Speakeasy! (I'll add you once I get home as my phone tends to flip out on me when I try to update.) But those ae just the bee's knees! :D

Wow Libertydraw, What great family history!
My great uncle Louie was running rum across the Canada-US border and was stopped once by Capone's men and was 'politely' asked to stop.

Here are the rest of my flappers, FlyingPhoenix I need you to PM me your address.
Thanks,
chicneek
Danica

Absolutely Libertydraw and Miss! Welcome to the Speakeasy!

LOVING the Flappers Chicneek! Will be PM'ing you shortly!

Family Legend says that my grandfather was a bootlegger. I don't know much more than that at his point. I'll have to dig a bit deeper. :D

Hugh Laurie - St. James Infirmary

I came across this piece while Role-Playing with a friend. Her character was playing this on the piano. I liked it, finally broke down and bought the album, and have been jamming to it all day. Imagine my surprise when I learned that it was an American Folk Song that Louis Armstrong recorded in 1928. The link is a 2011 recording, but I think it's still cool and has that blusey-feel to it.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Am so sorry but am going to have to withdraw - work is really hectic so I need all the time I can get to complete my PAT swaps first - was looking forward to it!!!

Back
Top Bottom