Flappers, Prohi’s, Mobsters and All that Jazz - Due March 20th

Great Cards, Monica! Ill be on the lookout for yours and Miss's! :D

Chickneek's Beautiful cards came in Yesterday! Thanks for the extra and fun little surprises! :D

I'm so sorry for my delay. I've come down with an infection, and the medicine they've got me on has not only made me tired and loopy, but it hasn't done anything for the pain.

Cards that have come in the past few days are from: Catladybj, Libertydraw, Miss, Monica, and Elmabree. You all are amazing, and have captured the essence of the time perfectly! Will be posting iTrader soon. :)

Here are my card--I decided to do one for each topic (Flapper, Mobster, Prohibition, and Jazz). They will go out in today's mail.

1_Flappers-Prohibition-Mobsters-Jazz-Swap.jpg

Lurking for now but this sounds right up my ally, one of my favorite periods! Will let you know :)

Tandy, Your Cards came in a few days ago, sorry for the delay in letting you know!

Also, Just thought that I'd let everyone know that I'm planning on swapping out this weekend! :D

Well, life provided a snafu, and the cards were laid out on the floor of my studio until last night when I finally had found some time to packing them up. Everyones's cards were fantastic! All but 2 were put out in the mail this morning, and the 2 internationals will go out tomorrow as I didn't have any more international stamps left, and I work the same hours of the post office today.

Just giving everyone a heads-up! :)

cards arrived, thanks to Catlady, Monica and Chicneek/ Rep points given except for Monica I will have to try again as it wont let me give you one.
Thanks to our host Flyingphoenix. a great theme.

Back
Top Bottom