Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

Oh good, I thought mine were a bit unimaginative; I must look for better sources (than Vogue, lol)

I meant to comment on how much I liked your cards. I like the one with the black washi tape and running out of words. I also really like the obvious route card. Very creative use of words and images. I dont have vogue magazines, I have zzzz good house keeping, and woman's day.

I really had a hard time with the image on the red one. I thought it was the torso of a figure skater, and I couldnt figure out why someone would pull on her leotard by her leg. THEN I see it is a person putting on a shirt and the head is stuck. Haha. Makes more sense with my glasses. (not that I really need them. Clears throat)

Last edited:
I also drooled over Ali's cards in the gallery :) It's always fun to see what people come up with!

Thanks so much to you both... I felt the same way about your sets as well!! :)

TSMarie, it was SO much working on the found poetry cards... all the possible word combinations really got my creative juices flowing again (finally), so thank you for such an inspired swap idea! I sent mine out (for both swaps) yesterday afternoon, so they should arrive soon :)

View attachment 195351View attachment 195350View attachment 195349View attachment 195348View attachment 195347

These are all so gorgeous, ali! Thanks so much for sharing!

I am sorry but I totally spaced out on this swap. I need to withdraw, I am afraid I won't have time to create a set worthy of this awesome swap and have time to get to you on time. Sorry everyone.

Yesterday was our deadline and all sets of cards are in! I plan to swap the cards on Saturday and will stick them in the mail then. Monday is a holiday, but they will all be heading out on Tuesday. Many thanks for playing, and best wishes to all! :)

Back
Top Bottom