Hand-drawn/Painted Avatar: The Last Airbender, due May 25th

Okay, I've sent out reminder emails to those of you who have yet to contribute:
Amy - thanks for your prompt response, I will look for your cards!
Axis - no response yet, but I understand you are probably working on your DWJ tribute cards. Please notify me ASAP for address etc.
Candeelyn - no response, last log-in 29/4. I hope she is okay. Anyone know where she lives?
MJGaz123 - last login 18/4 - two days after joining swap, I'm going to assume you are not active at this site. Please let me know if this is wrong.

If I have not heard a response from these people before the 20th May then I will assume they are withdrawing.

And does anyone aside from Amy need me to scan their cards? I'll be scanning a bunch anyway as I love making swap gallery pages. And they won't be all Momo, I promise!

Looks like I'll have some left over Avatar critters to trade too.

Last edited:
Yay! thank you for scanning! i cannot TELL YOU how awful it is my scanner is broke and my camera sucks. :( i haven't posted anything forever. stupid scanner. BUT! this has been awesome fun and totally inspired my neices and i to have a little one! i can't wait to show them all the wonderful cards on here!

Okay, Axis, Candeelyn and MJGaz, you are now considered withdrawn from this swap.

I will post out soon after Amy's cards have arrived in - after I've had time to scan them.

This also means that I will have a number of Airbender beastiary cards availaboe for trade. I'll upload them to the gallery when I've decied who gets what.

yay!!! :D thank you for scanning. and thank you, Katrinabean! i was worried that one wouldn't turn out. i'm rather pleased with Zuko though. never drawn him before.

Okay, They're ready to go postal come monday. All, that is, except Blueanchor's. I'm sending hers with Pokemon cards for Jaeseals and Locke who live with/near her (same building). That should keep postage costs down a bit! That one will go as soon as I've talked to Locke over her Pokemon cards.

I've left REP points for those of you that sent an extra card, telling you which one I kept. All, that is, except Spiritfingers whom I'm not allowed to REP yet. If you're reading this Spirit, I kept the Ang/Momo one.

Please leave feedback when you receive your returs, and REP points for those of whom you received cards would be most appreciatd. I know I like to know where mine have got to!

Okay, I think the mailman must have put in a good word for me because I gave him a Christmas card because I got my cards today! I've been getting my cards first for swaps for a few weeks now! What?? Anyway, :D LOVE THEM. Thank you lemurkat so much for hosting! :) Two Zuko cards ftw! And yay for fluffy Appa!

Awesome Cards! :P i'm so in love with them all! great job everyone, i'm totally thrilled (and inspired! does any one else get inspired by swaps? i have the hardest time not making a billion themed cards after every one :P) thanks so much to lemurkat! especially for waiting for me! i feel so special. :P

Blueanchor, I'll send yours out on monday. By themselves.

Glad the cards are starting to arrive! That's pretty fast mail service ^^ Don't forget to leave Itraders and REP points!

Everyone sent me a bonus card, except Blueanchor, so I managed to keep one card from everyone, FYI they were:
Katara from GBennet
Ang and Momo from Spiritfingers
Momo from Kentuckydakota
Momo from Katrinabean
4 elements from Amykins
Momo from Blueanchor
and Real Momo from Juany

Last edited:
Thanks- got my WONDERFUL cards from Katrinabean, amykins and gbennett. Loving them all! And a special thank you to lemurkat for the sweet pentapus and super fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom