House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
Thank you, CQ! This would (or will) be the first time my cards got lost. I've had one trade where the other person's card didn't make it to me - and that was during this same time period. I moved in December and paid for my mail to be forwarded until January 2019 - but recently got a call from the ranch where we were living before that they had 3 pieces of our mail - which didn't get forwarded - 1 was an ATC from a trade and another was an important government form. I don't really trust my local post office, it's a franchise apparently - people can pay a lot of money to "train" to run a post office and then set up shop. There are other post offices, but this is the one that receives my mail and parcels, so there's not much I can do except hope for the best.

I really appreciate that you will send me a card - that would be lovely!

if that mail is wearing an aloha shirt, smells like coconut oil and wearing a lei, then you will know it took a quick vaca in hawaii.

Mail call both Catladyjb, and JudyLee cards arrived today.

Sorry Nanvan.

Bastcrystal has been excused with no penalty. Just so you know, that she did communicate.

I will wait more just in cast Nanvan's come limping into my mail box. I will keep you updated.

Ok so ready for some eye candy? I have 18 photos. I made each player a card in the theme they were hoping for, to the best of my resources and abilities.

Then I made 9s, since that was my card.

So let the revealing begin.

CQ5 - What fantastic cards you made for everyone! Where did you find the time with all you have on your plate? I absolutely love them, especially 'On the Go", 'Canis Lupus', the Abe Lincoln postage stamp person and my favourite - the house with the kids and the slide! You really are the best hostess!

CQ5 - What fantastic cards you made for everyone! Where did you find the time with all you have on your plate? I absolutely love them, especially 'On the Go", 'Canis Lupus', the Abe Lincoln postage stamp person and my favourite - the house with the kids and the slide! You really are the best hostess!

Thanks for the good vibes, Nanvan.

I did have 3 months and I didnt have to mail them off. It did take me awhile, but I wanted to make if special for all the players. I had to organize the cards, and match the themes up. Using the number the player was sending made it easier for me to match up the right card to the player. The only one wrong was yours. The card was intented for haagmaa, but I couldnt get the roof of the kid's play house to match up. So I restarted hers. I had cut the roof lines first on all the cards and went from there. So you get a 3 card from me Nanvan,

Last edited:
The fox on the ON the Go swap is for ducky, and the fox comes from the BOTTOM of some yogurt that I buy. Icelandic or something like that. But I have been taking the foxes off the cartons when I am done eating them.

Back
Top Bottom