House with Text:due June 10th, 2022

I will officially add you. Granddaughter is taking shower. Grandson is asleep since about 5 pm or so. He had to get up early for flight from San Diego to Portalnd.

NancyL- For your review! I fell victim to not reading the whole swap description before my inspo took over. I saw house-shaped and text and made these. In my second reading of your swap, I now see that my text was supposed to form a feature of the house. D'oh! Will you accept these, or should I sit this out? I understand if you want me to just keep them for private trade.

Attachments

• IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 49
Locatray, I'm sorry but your cards don't meet the swap requirements. but they are lovely cards. the swap is not due until June 10th so you have time to make others. but let me know is you would rather drop out.

Beckster, your cards arrived. Our mail was not delivered until late so I picked it up this morning. I love the little dogs on your cards.

My cats plus cards will pass your cards coming to me. May they all go fast!

Suzi, your cards arrived. Thanks for the extra one. Your little houses are sweet.

Sorry, Nancy, I'm going to need to withdraw. I've signed up for more than I can realistically do pre-surgery and have no idea what my energy level will be like post-surgery. I'm sure it will be a great swap!

Back
Top Bottom