It's clear to see - It's a Transparency ATC swap-Due Oct.6th

Lindamay, you have to hand out rep points to a bunch of other people before you can give her one again. I dont know exactly how many, but when it happens to me, I go through the threads, rep'ing people for a while.

My cards are here!!! Wondeful work from Paperscraps, Elena and ? ( card is lady with copper swirls). Wonderful fun swap!!!!!

Got my cards a couple days ago, but haven't been able to sit down to do anything about it! I received wonderful cards from DolphinPrincess, TheRoseCottage & Anne Wilson (is this "anne" here?).

Thanks for hosting, GG!!!

received WONDERFUL returns today, the BEST yet!!!

Thanks to Patti, ruwbl, morning star, ELENA, original youth, and spiced coffee, they are all so unique and creative.

Thank you GG for a great swap.

Terri

I received an amazing assortment of cards today....I'm in ART HEAVEN!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!
Thank you GG for the fantastic job and everything you do is special!! ;)

I must be an art piggy 'cause I got 7 back....YEPPPIE!!!
Stormarela...yellow flowers popping out of a lil' envie...sweeeeet!
SallyAnn.....lil' girl w/butterfly and teeny~tiny book.....amazingly beautiful!
NYCKitty...#2 Our Love Is Here.....fabulous!
BarblynnP....clearly acetate....elf and butterfly....gorgeous!
Lmmi.....collage with red metallic cross stitch....fantastic!
RockStarsGirl....1/4....girl with swirls and crown.....very nice!
AND...
GoatGoddess.....2/6 Green Trans with lil' boy in a clown costume....magnificent!!!

once again....thanks everyone for doing your best work....it shows....off to give reps!

I finally got my cards today, too! Whew.

Huge thanks to our lovely hostess and to Sweetest Sin, Immi, and eggstudio. All of the returns are gorgeous. I'll leave rep points for everyone!

Lovely returns here from amyfaerie, Lindamay and Mingo!

Thank you guys so much, and thank you for hosting, goatgoddess!

Leaving reps and iTrader now.

I rec'd my swap cards today, all three are quite lovely, thank you for each creation to Morningstar, Katilady and Coffeelatte. Great additions to my collection.

And last but not least, thank you goatgoddess for a great swap.

Hugs,
Jo

so glad all the cards are getting to their new homes - thanks everyone for posting to the thread when you rec. your returns :)

Round two will be posted in a bit - just trying to get the due date closer to the end of Jan and if I post it too soon it will be at the beginning of Jan - have to start and end swaps within the 90 days.

lindamay - you are correct about it being swap Gallery worthy! I didn't scan these this time because there were just so many - it took the better part of the day just to swap them out but I will next time - If I start scanning as they come in it's not such a huge job at the end. The other thing I need to check on is how many cards can we have in a swap gallery - we had 62 this time and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. :)

Great cards from everyone! Thanks to Mary Watkin, Nancy L., Kelvingarinke, Corrie04, Linda May & Dat Merriano!

Immi

hey i just received my cards yesterday
well, really love the cards
those are :
silvery beating heart by brightspark
vintage landscape by immi
purple gitar by neca84
circles by nancyL
treasure map by dolphinprincess
acrylic card by obviousfront

amazing cards and they are in singapore now :)
my best trade so far

Back
Top Bottom