It's clear to see - It's a Transparency ATC swap-Due Oct.6th

got great cards from : Mandy, Kelvingarinkz, Janice, Stormarela, Gee and NancyL thanks everyone and extra thanks to GoatGoddess for hosting, All reps and iTraders have been left

Reactions: Gee
Many thanks to Summer5 for 'Nature', Betzzz for the face and clock card, and my good swapping buddy Joyflower for Hologram Flower3. Beautiful cards, and so much fun to add art to my collection by people I haven't traded with before! As always, I love seeing how everyone does their variation on the theme.

Goatgoddess - another tremendous swap. I don't know how you managed to get everything out so quickly with this many returns! Thank you...what are you doing next?

Will be doing a part two shortly - just trying to time the signups so the due date will be end of jan :) Should be able to post this week.

quick reminder :)

1) For normal swaps, Itraders should be given ONLY to hosts. Give rep points to the members whose cards you receive if you want to say thanks.
2) Itraders should be given for PATs (Pick a themes) to ALL participants and the host.
3) Itraders can be given for private trades, and PIF threads.

here is the link for more on itraders and rep points
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1003

Back
Top Bottom