Leftover Gelli & Crumbs--ATC Swap Due March 27th

Gorgeous cards, JavaZarf. I absolutely adore "Mundane" - love them all!

I really identify with what you said about the challenge. I did the same as you - selecting focal images to go with the backgrounds - but found it hard to pick at least 2 bits per card and I usually don't use words either, so that was the biggest challenge.

Wonderfully composed and colorful cards arrived today from miss.
Again, I can't wait to lay all the cards out and stop swapping!

Ok, pancake machine's fun cards arrived yesterday! We are on our way!
I hope everyone is staying safe and warm---I feel so badly for the people with no power.
Snow on the way for us here today and tomorrow.

I thought it was going to be an uneventful day. Instead cards from Catherinejo, Javazarf and kehlenn arrived!
They are all so great!
I am so impressed with everyone's cards.
And thank you to the players who made hostess cards. :)

Majanga, love your cards! PM me for my address when you're ready to mail them.
Nanvan, your cards arrived late yesterday, and they are wonderful!

Ok! In yesterday afternoon's mail I received wonderful cards from KreationsbyKris, Chimerix andmajanga!
I'm hoping that maybe I can swap out early......:)

Don't think ill be getting much art this weekend. D&D on Sunday. Time with the family on Saturday. Time is short, my youngest is a senior in hs

I made these cards. Items used from BluSkyHare=BSH, all cards used her Gelli backgrounds.

SO FANCY, BSH sent: bottles, some of the paper near the words "so fancy",
NOT SO NUTS BSH sent everything but the brown leaf die cut and the white flower. Yes,she sent me the cute squirrel, the small strip of paper under the squirrel, and the yellow strip above.

IT HAPPENED QUICKLY BSH: sent the crown, the girl, the papers, the words. I added the flower and the black and white tiny tag.

The WILD only used the flower and the words. IT reads: "the wild would lose us, we were not able to follow". I cut that and made up that phrase myself. I wonder if I need to use one more item on the card, if maybe the words dont count as one of the 2. Text/words were required on all the cards. So I was seeing the text as a third item.

The BLOOM FOR ME used only the flower and the strip of yellow paper. I found the pink butterfly on the floor and liked how it brought out the pink in the gelli background. I am keeping this one.

Last edited:
Here are photos of the contents of my envelop from BluSkyHare

1_text_pages_and_flowers.jpg

1_gelli_backgrounds.jpg

1_gelli_images_left_overs.jpg

This was just a reminder of the contents of my envelope. If you look closely you can see I cut off the fun paper around the hot guy who might just be Brad Pitt or a BP wannabe.

Arc2dreams, I'm looking forward to seeing your cards!

CQ, great cards! It sounds like you enjoyed the envelope. thanks for posting all the pics. PS--that hot guy is Charlie Hunnam who played Jax in the show Sons of Anarchy, and he's been in a few movies, too.

Back
Top Bottom