MAY PAT ~ Due July 16th

Looks like we were in the same frame of mind Momoruth, I did a colourful cross stitch parrot for katelnorth so thats 2 very colourful ones she will be getting, as long as mine turn up...I am starting to worry a bit now..:unsure:

Gerry - worry no more! Your cards for Gps 1 and 7 arrived today - they are amazing. thanks for the postage

americanHwyFlower - your wonderful zens for Gp 6 arrived today - thanks for the colourful extra

in the mail yesterday were 2 Australians - citykitten (Gp 8) and neca84 (Gp 4) - beautiful cards in all cases.

I obviously didn't double check my due date as it lands on a Saturday when there is no mail delivery in Australia - I will wait till Monday before calling cards 'late'. Any groups in which I have all the cards will go out over the weekend.

Donna, would you be offended or flattered if I "steal" some of your theme categories for the September PAT? :cute: 'Cause I loved playing in the Zentangles and beeswax ones!!

(Asking because I'm gonna start my write-up soon.)

Reactions: HHC
Sorry Donna, I thought I had already thanked you for letting me know my cards had arrived, but I must have forgotten. Looking forward to getting my returns, not long now.:jiggy:

catscradle - I would be very flattered if you stole some of my themes( only if you put me down for the number one position in the zentangle group :D)

Gerry - not a problem.

No cards were received today so I have mailed all complete groups - 2, 4, 5 & 6. The rest are still waiting for some people. I will keep you all updated.

Happy mail day - cards from: judylee (Gp 1), anderscandy (Gp 7) and sammylouise40 (Gp 8).:jiggy::jiggy:
Groups 7 and 8 will be in the mail today, still waiting for people in Gps 1 and 3.:sad:

I just realised that I haven't shown the cards that I made for Group 4
8_scan0036.jpg
8_scan0037.jpg
7_scan0038.jpg
8_scan0039.jpg

Sorry, no cards in the post today either.

Last edited:
Speaking of cards! My zens arrived in all their green and black glory! I love them so much :) You girls totally rock. I'm off to thank you all properly! And thanks so much for hosting, Donna!

WOW! That was fast! 3 days from Australia to California. It often takes longer than that to get from me in south eastern Australia to my daughter in north eastern Australia - only 2 states away.

Back
Top Bottom