MAY PAT ~ Due July 16th

Received my group 1 cards yesterday!! Thank you for my lovely ocean cards and thank you to donnacr for a great swap! Off to leave Itraders. :0)

thanks to all those people who tell us their cards have arrived - I always worry that the Postal System will swallow them :goofy:

don't forget that as this is a PAT - EVERYBODY receives iTrader - all 4 card makers and the Host (no rep points are given)

Does anyone have Gina-B's address? I would like to send her momoruth's card but she is not answering her PMs.
Don't give the address in the thread, please send it to me in a PM.

Sorry folks! My broadband equipment blew up and I had to wait for a replacement to be sent through. (And so now I get to catch up on everything!)

Thank you, everyone, my Group 1 cards have arrived safely, they are beautiful and iTrader will be left shortly. And thank you Donna for hosting this!

I'm just glad that nothing had happened to you Gina-B - too many people on this site have been having accidents and disrupting their crafting time.:twitcy:

I am archiving this swap as all cards should have been received even though not all have been acknowledged.
iTraders can still be left by those players needing to - it just means that comments cannot be entered in the thread.

Thank you all for making my first PAT an enjoyable experience

Back
Top Bottom