Native American Swap-Open Media Due July 15, 2013

Fabulous retruns arrived today from recycled42, Evalila, franvisions and a wonderful print from our hostess! Thank you so much for letting me play! All cards played in this swap are fabulous!!!

I've posted my rep points, except for Evelyn (Evalila) due to multiple swap returns we have done, BUT I can't find Recycled42 and when I click on her name on the first page, it takes me to her post for the "bugs thread" not for her post in the native american swap and I've gone through the 6 pages multiple times and can't find her post anywhere to leave her rep points....I think I need some help! Please?

Last edited:
:)I am so glad to hear that players are enjoying their returns!
recycled42,
I tried to set up your name on the first page so that the other players could give you You Rock points, but it looks like it didn't work. If you want to add a post to this swap thread, it would make it easier for players who received your artwork to give you points.

Awesome art

Very nice, CYnthia. Ruthe, I love your drawing, lots of movement. Mine are still in the thought process.

Jane you did a lot more than think Squaws Work card rocks my world TY for the time and talent that it took to create it:notworthy:
i have gotten many cards lately but the ones i got out of my box today made me run around like a child at show and tell thanks for the returns and thanks to each of the artist Tandy for the jewelry awesome work as always i was complete goop-slapped looking at franvisions warrior card AAAAwesome if I could draw like this I'd quit working OH I did quit I'm retired:wacko: This is with out a doubt the best st of cards ever

I received all the GORGEOUS returns earlier this week! I apologize for being behind...I am leaving on a trip soon, so things have been hectic! LOVE the cards from Nancy, Cynthia Sillitoe, and Papersaga! Thank you so much, Ruthe, for being an AMAZING hostess and the card from you! At first I thought there had been a "mistake" and I received 4 cards instead of three! LOL What a WONDERFUL surprise! :) I am off to give points now!

Received my wonderful cards from Hely, Rosa, TherapeuticArt. Thanks so much. Ruthe Thanks for hosting an amazing swap and for the "Pow Wow Print". I have left iTrader and You Rock points for everyone.

That's great that more returns are finding their way home! I love all the feedback as well!
recycled 42,
Thanks for posting your cool artwork!

Last edited:
Me, too! Thank you recycled 42. It's such a wonderful pleasure to know someone appreciates what I do!!

I receive some wonderful cards from these artists
Evalila - Teepee
DebbaPeot - Totem pole (Indian head)
franvisions - Native American lady

Ruthe - you did a great job with the swap.

Fantastic returns received! They actually arrived last week but my computer was down! Thanks for hosting such a fantastic swap

:baa:I hope everyone is receiving their returns and enjoying them. In a few days I will say farewell and close out this swap.

I am going to go ahead and close out this swap. I would like to thank everyone for playing. There was so much beautiful artwork. Take care and happy trading!

Back
Top Bottom