Party Animal Swap - Due July 4th

I have 5 envelopes full of party animals on their way to me...I will let you know when they arrive.

I am really excited to see what has been made, I will start stalking the postie next week as thats when they should b to begin arrive..:)

never minded being last for anything...and we are all having chocolate cake (made by Vicki Z) wooo! let the party begin!:D

As well as chocolate cake, I love ice cream at parties with the little coloured strands, and sandwiches with the crusts cut off ( I dont have to eat the crusts now I am grown up):cool:

As well as chocolate cake, I love ice cream at parties with the little coloured strands, and sandwiches with the crusts cut off ( I dont have to eat the crusts now I am grown up):cool:

WOW, ice cream with little coloured strands.
This is going to be some WILD party!!!:notworthy:

Oh dress up stuff!!!!
FUN!!!

I have 5 inch heels and fish net stockings, and red, red lipstick that matches the chocolate smudges on my cheeks. I also have vampire teeth and a black silk cape.
What can I say, I'm eclectic.

Can I borrow your feather boa?

Oh dress up stuff!!!!
FUN!!!

I have 5 inch heels and fish net stockings, and red, red lipstick that matches the chocolate smudges on my cheeks. I also have vampire teeth and a black silk cape.
What can I say, I'm eclectic.

Can I borrow your feather boa?

The image that puts in my mind is mind boggling...:laugh:

The first cards arrived today, yessss we have take off.....
Pami your cards arrived and they are great, I just love your handdrawn cards, thanks for the host card and postage. I just couldn't resist picking the bear with the lampshade on its head as mine, it made me laugh.

Vicki your cards dropped on the doorstep at the same time. They are lovely, thanks so much for the host card, I am keeping the pop up balloon, I think its really different, the mouse with the cupcake is a real cutie too. and I just love your spider in fancy dress...:)
I am loving this swap all the party animals are arriving and looking ready for fun.

Last edited:
Here are my party goers- The donkey says- Ow! I'm not a pin the tail game I was invited, and yes that is a Mariachi hamster
2_swap_024.JPG
2_swap_022.JPG
1_swap_021.JPG
1_swap_020.JPG

Already commented on them in your gallery, but I'm putting my hint out here too. I totally want one of these cards! lol. Super big ginormous hint. They are adorable!

Here are my party goers- The donkey says- Ow! I'm not a pin the tail game I was invited, and yes that is a Mariachi hamster
2_swap_024.JPG
2_swap_022.JPG
1_swap_021.JPG
1_swap_020.JPG

These are great Jennie, thanks for sharing them with us.
I am pleased to see that the hamster is supplying some music, was getting worried we wouldnt be able to dance, Love the donkey too, love them all.. can't wait to see them in RL. :)
I am sending my address as I am not sure if you have it.
We have a lot of different animals coming to the party I hope they all behave nicely together ... :wacko:

Last edited:
Lots more party animals are on there way to me, I will let you know when they arrive. :)

That is good to hear!!!
I was concerned that Pami and my Party Animals would have to party alone!!
Of course that means we get to eat most of the cake before others arrive.:)

Back
Top Bottom