Scavenger hunt 2 swap~Due June 15

Thanks for your kind words, everybody--this swap really pushed me out of a creative rut, with all the required elements, so thanks for the "forced" inspiration jaceslave! :)

LOVE your cards, Catb! The psychic one is my favorite! :)

Oh, this is an awesome swap! Already I am anticipating the returns! :jiggy: So many AMAZING artists!

great cards catb. glad you like the swap I already have 6 ready to go

goatgirl your welcome sometime you have to have help to be pushed. glad I can help

Oh so many pretties - I love the cards by catb ( as always :jiggy:), the beauties by sunshineley (awesome :v_spin:) and the lovelies by goatgirl (delightful :wubclub:) - you guys are inspiring me for sure - I love all this creativity!!!!

Here are my cards for the swap. I might get the writing on the last one typed, before I send it as I am not keen of my writing on it. They show up better in my gallery. I love everyones cards that have been posted up to now, another great swap. :)
1_img039.jpg

Last edited:
Looked back through the forum a little further - trying to get my muse going - spotted some great work by tah0027 and Nancy and a recent post by Gerry - lovely cards by all!

Oh my muse popped by just long enough for me to make one card. Hope you like it. the entire background is covered with fabric and the inchie is positioned in the middle of the ticket - the rest is easy. Here's a peek....

Back
Top Bottom