Scrap bin challenge Due OCT 25th, 2022

With great temerity I would like to sign up for this swap. I have read and understand the requirements, I can reimburse you for the initial postage and my returns and I understand that it is a no withdrawal swap. I do hope I get a zebra sticker...I will PM you my mailing address.

I am glad you joined us. I will make sure you get a zebra sticker envelope. Someone made them for me, a time ago, and they are so cute. It will only cost me $1.40 to mail to you, each way. Dont over do it with the postage reimbursement.

I'm in. I've read and understand the requirements, I'm happy to reimburse postage, and I understand this is a no-withdraw swap. Sounds like fun!

I'm in. I've read and understand the requirements, I'm happy to reimburse postage, and I understand this is a no-withdraw swap. Sounds like fun!

Thrilled to have you, Cynthia. I will get this out today. I still have on my PJ as, I like to clean the kitchen before I get in the shower and get dressed. But doing the envelopes and a trip to the PO next.

Hi CQ. It's nice to see you out here hosting again.

I'd love to play.
I have read the instructions, I will reimburse for postage you incur sending out the envelopes. and I understand this is a no withdraw swap.

Excited to join!!

It is nice to be hosting. I feel like I can handle it again.

I am also doing a fun art a thon in NOV for my birthday. Last year, I scheduled an art a thon for my 55th Birthday, and I was sick in bed with a fever from covid and pretty out of it. SO this year, I will make up for it. I am doing birthday bingo, with cards and sending out more envelopes of goodies before hand to work on in the art a thon. Still working on all the wording and details. BUt I printed out 30 bingo cards. I think I only have 20 envelopes right now.

I read the the instructions and understand that this is a no withdrawal swap. I can't wait to see which bug I get. I would love to be part of this swap.

May I play too? I understand it is a no withdrawal swap and I will happily reimburse your postage! This will be fun!

I've been off site for a year so it's time for me to jump in. I have read & understand the rules & I will reimburse your postage & I will not flake out or disappear. I would love to join.:)

Okay, I have read the rules and requirements. I will reimburse you for postage. I will not withdraw. Add me, please. Sending you a PM with my address.

Okay, I have read the rules and requirements. I will reimburse you for postage. I will not withdraw. Add me, please. Sending you a PM with my address.

Glad to have you NancyL, Mailing today.

Just a shout out to say, Check out NancyL's swaps. You can find her started thread posts in her profile. Fun swaps.

CQ, I'll sign up: I have read the instructions and I understand no withdrawal and will reimburse you for the initial mailings.

I really enjoyed making cards from your scraps last time you ran this type of swap and the returns were inspired.

If you think that we can risk mailing to and from Australia I have read your requirements, promise to reimburse you for mailing and will not flake out. Sign me up!?!

I really enjoyed making cards from your scraps last time you ran this type of swap and the returns were inspired.

If you think that we can risk mailing to and from Australia I have read your requirements, promise to reimburse you for mailing and will not flake out. Sign me up!?!

Glad to have you, I can always take AU stamps for the next time you hosts a swap, Donna.

Back
Top Bottom