Scrap bin challenge Due OCT 25th, 2022

I’m having a hard time following through right now. Life is too crazy and my art room reflects it. I can’t even walk in there. If I can sit in my living room and do it, I might get it done. All of that is to say, I’m lurking so I can see the creativity. I appreciate the invite and hope to be back to participating more soon. I just need time to clean my room :(

Please sign me up for this swap. I have read the directions and realize this is a no withdrawal swap. I will reimburse you for the initial mailing.

I’m having a hard time following through right now. Life is too crazy and my art room reflects it. I can’t even walk in there. If I can sit in my living room and do it, I might get it done. All of that is to say, I’m lurking so I can see the creativity. I appreciate the invite and hope to be back to participating more soon. I just need time to clean my room :(

I am lurking at a few swaps that I want to see the art, but know I dont have the image the swap requires, nor the drawing art skills.

Received envelope! :)
I laid out all items out on desk… and looked at everything for a couple hours as I walked through craft room, finally coming up with a few ideas. I added: little boy, vintage group photo, words, & birds… everything else is from CQ scrap envelope.
* I’m adding images to Gallery, as I can’t seem to upload them to this thread

Last edited:
I received my envelope today - so excited because it's a long weekend and I'll have 4 days to work on ATCs. Such great stuff inside the envelope and outside, too - great postage stamps and zebra sticker - Thanks CQ5!!

Whoo Hoo! My envelope of goodies has arrived & I'm delighted with the contents.

CQ5, your trash bin is sooo much cooler than mine. Thanks! here's a pic of the goods:)

Attachments

• ephemera for swap.jpg
    ephemera for swap.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
We were gone this week and our mail put on hold. Hopefully it will come today. And I hope to see my envelope of goodies.

Finished my cards - will mail them on Tuesday Sept 6th.

Used at least 3 scrap items per card.
I Am - added butterfly and words (the number IX on the stamp is my number)
Butterfly 2 - aded butterfly, image and #
For Today - addd # and 2 circle stickers (zebra striped)
Never Stop Dreaming - Added text, green leaves, # and small rectangle (pink polka dots, stripes)

Finished my cards - will mail them on Tuesday Sept 6th.

Used at least 3 scrap items per card.
I Am - added butterfly and words (the number IX on the stamp is my number)
Butterfly 2 - aded butterfly, image and #
For Today - addd # and 2 circle stickers (zebra striped)
Never Stop Dreaming - Added text, green leaves, # and small rectangle (pink polka dots, stripes)

I love them all. I really like the one with the empowering woman stamp. Called title IX stamp. My local postal clerk said that they are not well received in this area. Meaning no one is buying them. (they like those boring flag stamps around here) I just love them and bought more than one sheet. I think the images are just that empowering. So your card is well received by me!!!!

I also love the giving tree stamp card. I really was excited when they came out with stamp. Again another stamp with controversy. Some people feel the classic book has a bad message about man and the environment.

All your cards are great. Thanks for doing all the things to make the swap work, the number, words, and using 3 things.

Back
Top Bottom