Songbirds #10: Larks, due Nov. 3, 2016

Gorgeous cards Eggmontekey! Thanks for posting!. Atempleman, welcome! So excited that you chose my swap as your very first! :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're a pretty friendly/helpful bunch around here.

An. M. Sudyka, your beautiful birds are here!

Eggmontekey, your birds are also here--thanks for the hostess card!

How's everyone doing? Submission deadline is approaching soon. . . :)

Thanks for letting me know--keep an eye out for future swaps in this series--hope you'll be able to join us then!

Spineofafish, got your cards--cool backgrounds! Thanks for the hostie card. :)

I'm still hoping to finish mine and get them mailed in time. I actually misplaced them. But I have found them now. They stalled out at the drawn but not yet colored stage.

I'm glad you found them! Hope you get them colored in time!

Come sign up! :)

Atempleman, your cards have arrived--love how you viewed your bird families through different lenses/frames!

I worked on painting my cards today and it did not go well at all. My sketches were good, but the painting was pretty bad. Kind of unusual for it to go as badly as it did since I usually do ok with birds. Using Payne's Grey pretty much did me in. I have such a terrible time with that color. I really need to just ban it and mix purples and blues for my darks. I don't think I have time now since my next opportunity to art/paint will be next weekend which won't leave enough time for the mail. So unfortunately I'm not going to make this one after all.

I'd like to sign up ... and I have my cards ready to go! Will PM for address.

Been a while since I've made ATCs. I'll try to post scans of my cards tomorrow.

NightOwl and KNorman000, sorry to see you go, but hopefully you can join the next swap that is up and running! :)

Lost Cities, your cards are awesome--signing you up!

Back
Top Bottom