Songbirds #10: Larks, due Nov. 3, 2016

Lost Cities, your cards have arrived--thanks for the extra!

Oh, so lovely! So many beautifully talented artist participating in this swap! I'm excited to give you your returns!

Dee, your gorgeous collages have arrived--thanks for the extra card and goodies!

so sorry goatgirl, I have gotten another bought of pnemonia, It has floored me.I hope you let me play again. I do love your swaps. My health is a real issue. I'll have to come up with a better system for myself. thanks again for your understanding. you are very appreciated.
cheers

HiddenTreasure2010, thanks for letting me know. I've had pneumonia, and I know how it can completely waste you. Hope you feel better soon--I'd love to have you play in future swaps as you are able!

DuskeLantern, your card arrived, (thanks for the extra goodies!), and all returns have been swapped and put in today's mail!

Thanks to all of you who played--some really gorgeous art! I hope you'll all sign up for #12 in the series! :jiggy:

I received 3 lovely Songbirds yesterday: Thank you to Goatgirl (Singing Bush lark), Atempleman (Horned lark and chicks), and Eegsmontekey (Pair of Horned larks). I have given reps to all players I received cards from, and I'm off to give i trader to our gracious host.

Yay--glad to see returns are arriving! Don't forget to sign up for the next swap--it's posted! :)

I received lovely cards from RaeK75, Duske-Lantern, and An. M. Sudyka! Thanks goatgirl for hosting the swap and the series! Wish I hadn't missed out on the earlier ones.

Lost cities I was thinking the same about earlier swaps (Goat girl do you have a list of the birds you've already done in the series...thinking maybe I could host a swap or 2 that could help me and any others fill gaps in our bird collection but want to make sure I don't do any that are coming up :0)

Back
Top Bottom