Stamp & Emboss....due May 30th

Sarnie, as you know, your cards did arrive today. After opening your envelope, i could see why you panicked. there was a lot there! thanks for the host cards, all three of them and the little masks.

Claylady, your cards also arrived. thanks for the host card.

We shopped today and it wiped me out! but we do have a new lap top which my husband dis exploring. He had to look at each one offered even though he had one in mind. I kept telling him to ask a clerk which he eventually did.
then went to a shoe store and we each got a pair of sandals and rubber slippers. On to lunch where we had a great amount of chianti. My husband suggested we walk around the bookstore before going home. So of course, we each bought 2 books. My last knee surgery was 8 weeks ago tomorrow and my stamina is still limited. i did have a long afternoon nap after getting home.

So pleased my cards eventually got there - they took ages !

I try to save postage by sending things together but for the sake of my sanity I should stop it.
If you had knee surgery 8 weeks ago you are doing very well indeed - breakfast in bed tomorrow I should think !

Your welcome Nancy..love your swaps!

OHHH and I use a lot of ZING embossing powders now they have a lot of ones like "weathered (colour)" "antique (colour)".... I used a furry green on the leaves of the ferns on one of my cards.....

Two sets of cards arrived today...one from letterdiva and thank you for the host card.....and one from modifiedskittle and thanks for the printed papers.

Catb, your cards arrived today. thanks for the extra. And Ivan101, your cards also arrived.

Donnacr, your cards arrived. Thanks for the extra card. So many people liked the cat one and so do I! Also thanks for the postage, not necessary but appreciated.

This swap is due next Friday the 30th of May. so if you are lurking, it is time to get going. Lots of beautiful art is going out in returns.

I'll swap out this afternoon. They may all be mailed tomorrow. i have to go to the post office with another swap so the international ones will also go out.

tuesday morning we leave for 13 days. we are driving up north to see family and friends, to pick up things I got from my mother's house and to bring home a box turtle that has spent the last 10 years with my mother in law.

Back
Top Bottom