The Weird and Wonderful Double Blind ATC Swap-Due August 7th

OMG, I woke up to Blind Christmas Morning!

camcas, I am head over heels in love with your blind drawings. They look (to me) like some amazingly fabulous set of sidekicks for a Nosferatu-type baddie. I wish I could draw those guys with my eyes OPEN. *Blowing half-jealous kisses to Australia*

JavaZarf, those drawings are amazing on their own, but I would love to know whom you were drawing. And since you weren't looking, I don't think it's remotely offensive, personally. :D

lkastello, I so dig those. I was going to single out the one in profile, but I love the one with wild hair, but I love those fabulous lips on the first one, but I also love the expression on the last one, so, um, LOVE!

Oh goodie ... you're unlimited ... please include me ... it was soooo hard on the waiting list ... just got into AnnD's yesterday. You have got to sign me up. Please Please

I forgot to scan mine too ...and as I look at everyone else's I have figured out something. When I was taught to do blind contour drawing we were taught not to lift the pencil off the page the whole time to help keep the proportions...also I did all mine from either looking at a person or a photo reference. So Cheryl Ann when they get to your house have a fast peek at them and if they are not useable for anyone else I will whip off a different set so I can still play!
No worries! I'm sure they will work. :) AND it gives us all another idea to play with on our own. Hugs!

"ME, ME!!" Hand raised, with eyes closed and pencil ready to go.
SuperDuper! I'll put you on the list and PM my addy. :)

you might be sorry you asked
but here they are
annd, amyfaerie, katilady and joyflower
Awesome! Is it strange that I feel slightly flattered? :laugh:

Me! Me! I wanna play!! :jiggy:
Wonderful! Glad to have you with us! :jiggy:

Oh goodie ... you're unlimited ... please include me ... it was soooo hard on the waiting list ... just got into AnnD's yesterday. You have got to sign me up. Please Please
Well I've been called a lot of things, but unlimited is new! :D Welcome ceejay!

Geez I LOVE the "blind starts" (I stole that from Russell! It makes me think of garden seedlings.) that everyone is posting. Makes me want to take all of them and run away to play...but I will be good, I promise.

I have to learn how to create swap galleries, because I already know the results will be amazing! :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom