The Weird and Wonderful Double Blind ATC Swap-Due August 7th

here they are. I tried doing a "self portrait".... I won't be doing that again. very sad... but it is included in this batch. It's the very unattractive Blind draw with the eyes that look like fried eggs on the bottom. LOL

JavaZarf, I just learned a new word from you!

AKHotMama, those are awesome! I'm starting to feel like mine were pretty banal. :eek:

Fluffycat...It looks like you have tamed the raccoons this time around...

I love seeing the blind drawing before and after the fab makeovers..

I've just started my first art journal....what do you think I did? A blind drawing of course...

Russell! :laugh: We all know that's what they do to fruit juice before they freeze it, right?

Of course you may (should, must, please!) join, Martha! :) I think there is a requirement somewhere that you be in all of my swaps. If I were a mod I might put it in the FAQs.
Fun faces BTW.

You all draw much more elaborately with your eyes closed than I do. Impressive! and Inspiring!

I swear, the people in this group cannot draw a bad face, even with their eyes closed!

That gives me an idea, though. Next swap: Drunk Drawing! ::huh:

That gives me an idea, though. Next swap: Drunk Drawing! ::huh:

:v_spin: Now that'd be something...

Are newbies to drawing allowed? I can draw but still in the learning stages.

Sure Cardmama - we are all learning, so we are happy to have more company. :)
I would recommend making a few completed cards with the blind drawing technique before you do the 2nd part of the swap though. I think you'll be much more comfortable and confident that way. (and addicted like the rest of us!)

here they are. I tried doing a "self portrait".... I won't be doing that again. very sad... but it is included in this batch. It's the very unattractive Blind draw with the eyes that look like fried eggs on the bottom. LOL

There's the queen!!! Your befores are great but your afters are so :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom