Try Something New 2! Due March 1

I am not going to be able to try anything new. I am sorry. My daughter is packing up to move out, and I am excited to help her. Today was her 21st birthday. It is time for her to take her attitude elsewhere. whahthhahahhaha!

So no time in my craft room to try anything new. I did try bleeding tissue paper today but it did not bleed.

dnewton - your cards are great!! I have never embossed but I have a heat gun. Isn't embossing something you do with one of those? Hmmm...I wonder what I bought it for??

CQ - does this mean you're leaving us? I'm sorry to see you go but I do understand!! Sometimes it's good to cut those apron strings!

Melissa, I don’t know how important this is, but you forgot to put “received” by my name on your player list.

Over this week I have received cards from Toffee, Donnacr and LuAnnP. I think that I am caught up on marking the first page and giving iTrader for what I have so far. Please message me if you think your cards should have gotten to me by now.

We have a few more days until the end of the swap. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's creative experiments.

1_E3329628-5982-4017-880A-29314CCA49BB.jpeg

For my new medium I am trying watercolor. It is as tricky as they say!
Really learning about color and color mixing.... hard to do so small,though.
Be encouraged,
Loladog

Last edited:
These are really impressive for a first attempt at watercolor!

Creative experimenters- I’m still waiting on a couple sets of cards that are on their way to me! If you have any special requests for cards that you’ve seen and love, please let me know! It makes my job easier.

Cards went out from the post office this morning!! I hope everyone likes their returns. Please remember to post when you receive your returns and leave ‘you rocks’ for the players whose cards you receive and if I’ve done a good job as host leave me an iTrader.

BEAUTIFUL cards arrived today

I feel a little humbled by the GORGEOUS cards I received in return for my feeble attempt to use Alcohol Ink!
A lovely watercolor tea cup from Loladog,
a beautiful colored pen patterned maze-like drawing from artbyme, and
a colorful cute puffin with alcohol and distress inks from BigBangMamma....

all of these look just awesome in my album.

Thank you to all of these artists and to our wonderful host Haagmm!:v_spin:

I'm glad that the cards are making their way to their homes! Please remember to post so I know when you've received your cards.

Sorry to be late but my computer and the local Internet are not coping with most of Queensland working from home - one freezes while the other crashes. My gorgeous returns arrived last Friday from: artbymee, lindaP and aginhippychic

many thanks to our Host for the push I needed to 'try something new'

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom