Winter Birds ATC Swap - Open Media - Due Feb 24, 2023

Lovely birds flew in ~ and it is definitely still winter here!
Thanks to Betsyg, EllieJayBird and The Walnut Tree ~ and to our wonderful host HHC.

I received beautiful cards from TSMarie (long-billed curlew), Pamitha (Black Capped Chickadee) and Shadow_guide (Robin). Thank you all so much for the lovely cards and to HHC for hosting.

Returns received from ksghost, Pamitha and seascape131. Lovely artwork, thank you!

Thanks for hosting this swap HHC. So amny winter birds are out there flitting about.

And thanks to these artists:

shedoesit - downy woodpecker
the walnut tree - Robin
Seascape131 - dark-eyed junco

HHC…and thank you to ?Today’ s mail for me which included my birdies have been lost in the mail, I have seen a scan of the mail that I was to receive and my birds was in that mail. My husband signed up to a thing on his computer from the post office that you can see the mail you are receiving and that is how I know my birds are missing at this time. They could be at a neighbor’s and could show up yet. I will let you know. Our mail carrier goofs up often!

GOT MY BIRDS THE NEXT DAY, GREAT BIRDIES.

Last edited:
I received my beautiful birds from leydab (American Goldfinch), sheshedoesit (Chickadee), and Karr3ll (Snowy Owl). They are all beautiful! Thanks everyone and a special thanks to HHC for hosting. Off to leave iTrader and you rocks!

Can anyone tell me why I am unable to leave reputations to the same person twice…I’ve received returns for two different swaps…says I need to spread the reputation around???
Very aggervating!

Can anyone tell me why I am unable to leave reputations to the same person twice…I’ve received returns for two different swaps…says I need to spread the reputation around???
Very aggervating!

sheshedoesit, I believe you have to give 10 other reps before you can give another to the same person. I generally go around and compliment other folks until I am able to give that artist rep again. Sometimes I give a Visitors Message thanking them for the card so they know where their art now lives.

Laffqueen, neither of those artists are participants in this swap?

Back
Top Bottom