Winter Birds ATC Swap - Open Media - Due Feb 24, 2023

Mail Call! Wonderful birds have flown in from huddlestonmollie, TSMarie and ksghost! Thank you each for the host cards!

I have quite the flock going! So much fun to see the variety of art.

We are two weeks out from the due date! Time flies when you're creating!

Please make sure your cards are mailed in enough time to make it to me. I'm an on time hostess and don't wait for late cards. I will be swapping out so your returns will be in the mail by Monday Feb 27th.

Mail Call! Pamitha, your lovely birdies flew in today. Thanks so much for the host card. :) Also, I love your return address label!

Okay spineofish! Thanks for letting me know. If the mail gods are good, they'll make it in time. :)

Mail Call! jtpaints, your lovely cards have flown in. Thanks for the host card! :)

I hope my cards arrived yesterday. I sent them by the next-to-fastest post available and the PO said they should be arriving to you by 2/21! Let's see if they were accurate! Just under the wire, thank you.

Attachments

• ATCS Winter Birds 2-12-23 White-crowned sparrow 1.jpg
    ATCS Winter Birds 2-12-23 White-crowned sparrow 1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3
Spineofafish, those are great cards! And yes, they have arrived! Thanks for the host card and extra postage.

Our mail comes late in the day so we usually don't pick it up until the next day. Today it's cold and we decided not to emerge from the house so we hadn't checked yet. (We're being lumps today! lol!) I just sent hubby out to check our locked mailbox at the end of the road and he came back with a bill (for him) and your envelope (for me). yay!

So now all the cards are here, and I'll work on swapping them out in the next couple of days. Yay!

I hoped I'd be able to mail a couple days early and I am almost done swapping. Except we volunteer on Saturday morning, and I wasn't quite done with all the envelopes before we had to leave. I'm finishing up and all your lovely winter birds will be flying your way Monday. (I prefer to hand them to a postal person than put in a drop box.)

Your winter birds are winging their way to you. The artwork was amazing in this swap, and I hope you all enjoy your returns.

Please remember to give the artists whose work you receive a you rock / rep. point to let them know where their art now lives.

As I am lucky enough to live only a couple of hours or so from our host, my Winter Birds flew in to Bremerton yesterday. Little beauties were received from The Walnut Tree, Shadow_guide, and TSMarie. Thank you to all, and especially to host HHC! Off to leave you rocks and i-trader.

My winter birds have arrived and they are all so beautiful! Thank you. I'm working on leaving You Rock points and I-trader for all whose art I now enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom