Winter Birds ATC Swap - Open Media - Due Feb 24, 2023

Wow! I was looking through the thread to see what's happening. I was going to comment on birds I liked but I would seriously have to comment on every card post. There are many of the same birds (and many of the same ones I'm making) but the interpretations are all so different and beautiful. Really gorgeous entries!!

Wow! I was looking through the thread to see what's happening. I was going to comment on birds I liked but I would seriously have to comment on every card post. There are many of the same birds (and many of the same ones I'm making) but the interpretations are all so different and beautiful. Really gorgeous entries!!

I agree! There is an amazing display of art in this swap!

spineofafish, it's good to see you back at atcsforall! The swap is still open, and welcome!

Regarding your questions. These are white edged stickers. These particular ones were created by local artists and sold in our local art store.
View attachment 237531

Digital means created using a artist software (such as Adobe, Corel, Procreate, ) where all the artistic work is done digitally, and then the final product printed. Photographs can be used in your artwork, but the entire artwork cannot be a photograph for this swap.

I hope that makes sense?

Mail Call! Amazing birds flew in from mrubyjean and Karr3ll. Thank you both for the host cards! :)

Wow, we're almost 3 weeks out from our due date already! Just a heads up that any international players should think about getting your cards in the mail fairly soon so they make it on time. :)

I´m sorry, but I have to drop out. Too much happening right now. I don´t think my cards would make it in time, even if I had the time to start working on them now. :(

Reactions: HHC
Evalila, I'm sorry to see you go, but totally understand. Take care.

Visited my son the other day, and a flock of bush tits were on his suet feeder. They are so darned cute. :)

View attachment 237572

He's blessed to have an apartment with a deck and green space on two sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom