Altered Playing Card (APC)-PAT/ Round 3, due July 18 2014

All you cards are just fabulous catb (but that´s not a surprise as they always are) and I love my hostess card, it´s so beautiful :)! Thank you soooo much!

Thanks for letting me know kiwicsi :)! Any pictures to show, please; as I`m dying to see your creations???

Actually, my hubby is the one who scans them as the scanner is in his study. But I wanted to make sure there was plenty of time for them to get to Finland, so I didn't want any delays in scanning. I should probably photograph them with my phone in future, and then they'll get automatically updated to my photobucket account. :)

[FONT=&quot]My cards mail today.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spades[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Curlew for Marryth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Olympic Sprint for Sarnie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shania for Elena[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shah for Nancy[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Hearts [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bug Collector for Sarnie[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mad Hatter for angelmuz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asia for catb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Piñata for Elena[/FONT]

Last edited:
I am so glad, Sandy! I am always a little nervous about incorporating insects.

Oh, I love those too Allegrae, fantastic job :)! Would be happy to receive any of them and I must say those Star Wars-playing cards look so cool on APCs!

A little note to the players who haven´t still send their cards...

I don´t want to pressure you and there´s still almost a month to the due date, but I wish you will be sending your cards in time as I´m leaving for a week´s vacation to Greece on the 22nd of July and have to get the cards swapped before that!

A little note to the players who haven´t still send their cards...

I don´t want to pressure you and there´s still almost a month to the due date, but I wish you will be sending your cards in time as I´m leaving for a week´s vacation to Greece on the 22nd of July and have to get the cards swapped before that!

Can I come too? :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom