Altered Playing Card (APC)-PAT/ Round 3, due July 18 2014

Why not, it would be great to meet you all there :D!

The fabulous hearts from catb arrived today :)! Thank you so much for playing and making the extra card for me!

Question - who is going to host the next round? :)

I'd be happy to host one in about a month, if no one else wants to host one before then. Sound okay? :)

That would be just cool ladies :)! I will definitely join round 4 if you are willing to host kiwicsi!

More cards flying in, this time from kiwicsi :)! Thank you for playing and making the fab extra for me!

Cards from Allegrae arrived today :)! Thank you for playing and the extra card for me!

Great news Sarnie, thanks for letting me know :)! I´m going out of town tomorrow and will be back on Thursday so I´m sure they will be here waiting for me!

My cards were posted this morning - The Royal Mail says under 5 days, we will see !

Spades for Marryth, Elena (My choice -Richard the Third), Allegrae and Nancy.

Hearts for angelmuz, catb, Allegrae and Elena (My choice - 'unusual')
Sorry these look a bit blurred - photographed them very quickly before posting !

Venice for Pikkis for her travel collection !

Fantastic cards Sarnie, I would be happy to get any of them! And my Venice-card is fabulous, love it! Thank you so much!

So lovely and colourful cards angelmuz and if I assume correct the Mad Hatter is for me? I love it, thank you so much!

The cards from Sarnie and Karr311 had arrived while I was out town :)! Thank you both so much for playing with these lovely cards!

So now only the cards from angelmuz are on the way and I can start swapping, cool :D!

No actually the hatter is for Karr, but I DID send you a card, it will just have to be a secret!! I just didn't post all the cards I made b/c I am rushing to get these to post!!

Ooops, sorry, I didn´t remember you were in two groups, LOL! Well, love secrets and surprises, so thanks for the hostie anyway, I´m sure I will love it too!

Back
Top Bottom