Beautiful Backgrounds Swap, Due July 21, 2017

Remember, itrades are to be given ONLY TO THE HOST, which is me :0)

Please give rep points, or You Rock! points, to those people you got cards from.
Some of you are giving itrades to everyone, and that is not the correct way to use itrades.

Here is the link for the site rules on giving itrades.
The most pertinent information is about 3 screens down, but reading all the information is probably a good idea when you have time.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=itrade&match=all&titlesonly=0

I received some absolutely beautiful backgrounds. Thank you Vicki Z for hosting this gigantic swap. Usually I thank all of the artists individually within the thread, but because there were so many, you will just need to look at your you-rocks. And by the way, I could leave only 15 because 3 cards didn't have names on the back.

I got some lovely returns, but only 2 had names on the back (I wasn't the only one by a long way who didn't sign them), so thank you all. You never know, you may get back some time with a beautiful card made up.

Don't cry.
They are near.
Why it takes such different times to mail, I wish I knew.
You are closer than others who already have their cards. So it has to be soon.

My lovely backgrounds were here waiting for me on my return from a week's holiday in Amsterdam. They are all great and I will work my way through rep points as soon as I can. Thanks so much for a great swap, Vicki!

Several people have indicated a desire to host a Background swap, so I think the next swap up might be hosted by someone else.

Perhaps prior to the holidays? It would be lovely to have some new/additional backgrounds for Christmas. I don't want to hog hosting, so I am giving others an opportunity.

Last edited:
Well, You did a fantastic job Vicki!! I did get a VERY nice variety and love them!! There are 2 unsigned and they are beautiful if you know who you are, thank you!! Off to leave A TON of YouRocks and an Itrader for the phenomenal host!!

I think you forgot to get back to leaving an itrader for me.
If you could remember to do this, it would be lovely.

Received my beautiful cards today from RaineyDay, Londonont1, donnacr, Jeanious, Daphne75 and Jennifer. All so lovely and varied I don't want to use them!!!! Thank you Vicky Z for hosting a brilliant swap :)

My first envelope arrived today with 8 wonderful backgrounds by: jo.on.the.go, BluSkyHare, katelnorth, CastleQueen5, JustDucky, Rosa, katroush and 1 unnamed.

I wonder if your 2nd envelope will take another 10 days like mine did?

off to leave points for all I can

My first envelope arrived today with 8 wonderful backgrounds by: jo.on.the.go, BluSkyHare, katelnorth, CastleQueen5, JustDucky, Rosa, katroush and 1 unnamed.

I wonder if your 2nd envelope will take another 10 days like mine did?

off to leave points for all I can

One never can tell.:wideeyed:
I mailed both envelopes, on the same day, at the same time, from the same post office, placing both in the same mail slot.
They "should have" arrived together......:wacko:

They were only split by the weekend so yours did much better than mine :D
Gorgeous backgrounds received from: ThouARtDelyrias, raveninked, JoyceG, electricdesigner, Jennifer, Daphne75 and 2 by jeanious paintings.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom