Paint Chips Revisited Challenge Swap - Due May 3

My cards will be postal today!

By the way, coming from a non-English speaking country, I obviously had to choose from those paint names that were "international" words, which left out some of the most imaginative names. I realized later on that I could've asked someone to send me some English language ones, as there were some generous offers in the thread. By then, however, I had already some ideas on the colors that I had picked, and I think they turned out nice as well!

My cards are from the paint chips called Bonsai, Barbie, Henna and Rooibos. They were super fun to make so thanks for hosting this swap, HHC!

Last edited:
Reactions: HHC
Part of the fun for us English-speakers is seeing the language differences! I say leave things be!:) Beautiful work, Amapola.

Hello y'all! I'm finally getting caught up after being gone to SeARTle last weekend. What a FUN weekend! Oh my goodness!

Anyhooo.... envelopes full of lovely paint chip art have arrived from kris10atcs, pschafe1, jonquil, and Amapola! Thank you all for the extra card. :)

Oops! I also received Mary of Exeter's lovely cards today. :D

A great set, weavershand! The Kitchen Garden caught my eye first, as I love all that resembles quilts, mosaics, and garden patches of course

Back
Top Bottom