Party Animal Swap - Due July 4th

Gerry

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – 4th July 2011
Sign Up 1st June, No withraw date but please let me know, in case some one is waiting to join.
Number of ATCs - 3 for 3
Number of Players - 20
Medium - Open
Party Animal
Make 3 cards that feature an animal/ fish/insect etc that are going to a party. They need to be ready to party so you could dress them, give them party hats, let them bring presents/ balloons/cakes
Suggestions ; A caterpillar bringing cupcakes . ( Maybe balanced on its back)
A spider carrying balloons.
A donkey wearing a party hat, and blowing a party whistle.
A frog in a party dress carrying a bottle.
Maybe a birthday cake made out of carrots being brought by a rabbit.
I am sure there are plenty of things that you can think of that would be needed at a party to make it a success, but the main picture must be the animal.
Now for the boring but important bits.
1. You can make your cards with any medium but please put a little thought into your work. If you are collaging, please layer and don’t just put one picture in the middle and call it done.
2. For this swap please do not use stickers.
3. No copies or prints, originals only please
4. Please try to keep the cards flat, as I would hate to have your work mangled in the post machine, so no bulky beads or brads etc.
5. All cards must have swap and user names on the back and be in plastic sleeves.
International players- I will pay for the first 5 players, any others please include a $1 or loose stamps to help with postage. Please include an address label or slip of paper with your address on it. I will supply the envelopes
UK players – please include a label with loose stamps.
Any not arriving on time, not made with thought or not on theme, will be returned, if you are not sure please ask before posting.
Note that I am in the UK, so cards will take a little longer to get to me, so allow plenty of posting time.

Players
1. VickiZ Int#1 - received
2. RainyDay Int#2 - received
3. Scwk0511 UK = received
4. Jennie Int#3 - received
5. Jaeseals Int#4 - received
6. Duckduckgoose Int#5 = Received
7. Katrinabean86 - received
8. Debs913- received
9. Soto Withdrawn
10. Sierralush - withdrawn
11. Pami - received
12. Momoruth - received
13. Barbara F - withdrawn
14. Butterflygirl24 - withdrawn
15. SMikell - received
16. Rockinrobin - received
17. ScrapPea - received
18. Maineatc - received
19. Angelmuz - received
20. oddbreed - received
larkawolf2009 -playing
Cobalt blue - received

Here are 2 of my completed cards as an example, the shiny paper hasnt scanned well.
1_Party_animal.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to play. Do I qualify for one of the international spots? I'm in the US.

Lurking...gonna think about this one, easy to send as you are down the road from me LOL

WOW lookie at all the party animals joining, I can see this is going to be a party to remember.. Lots of fun going to be had, I hope someone remembers to bring some music, maybe there will be a disco duck...hehehe

Welcome scwk0511, jennie, jaeseals, Duckduckgooswe and Katrinabean86 its lovely to have you all join the party. Dancing shoes are optional but might be needed...

Anyone else want to party with us?
My examples were cute but thats the type I love doing, but collaged, sewn, painted would be great in this theme,

Last edited:
If you finish your cards and want to share that would be great as it starts a string of ideas amongst the players who are stuck. I am hoping to get my third one finished this weekend and will post it :)

Back
Top Bottom